This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's with this Aiken story I've been hearing about?
10-13-2012, 11:38 PM
What's with this Aiken story I've been hearing about?
I only watch Fox News, not the Liberal Media, so I've only heard very little regarding this story about Aiken through snippets and word-of-mouth.

To my understanding, Clay Aiken made some disparaging comments about being legitimately raped by Troy Aikman while on the Atkins Diet, and Barack Hussein Obama wants to focus on this story instead of Jobs & The Economy.

Why is Barack HUSSEIN Obama so concerned about an American Idol contestant's philandering with a washed-up football star?

Why don't we talk about the issues, like Obama's plan to raid & destroy Medicare, while Republicans try to save it, since Republicans have historically been the party of protecting Medicare and other social services?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 11:46 PM

because if we all talked about the economy obama would be seen as the dumbas$ he is

Ads

The Internet is your friend. LOL!

Google is not just a site, but also a verb. LOL!

And is this your way of making OTHER people look stupid?

You're right, stain. We should concentrate on the economioc mess that your mentor has created and perpetrated.

It's YOUR disgusitng side that seeks to distract from the real issues by feigning outrage over his comments, you disgust me.

Somehow, I knew you would mention the Atkins diet eventually.

You forgot to mention that George Soros's napkin was found at the scene of the crime, and that his long lost kin is behind the liberal media's focus on the story.

I think you have this correct some liberal homosexual raped a country western singer, and caused a dallas quarterback to get pregnant. Those America hating communists will do anything to destroy our fine nation