This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could someone help me... Facebook problems?
12-23-2013, 06:46 PM
Could someone help me... Facebook problems?
Ok I just experimenting facebook, I go to my friend and I just change close friend to acquaintance then I refresh and found out she is not in my chatbox, I search her in the searchbox and found nothing, then I search her on my friends, then I saw her name and quickly change the acquaintance to close friend again then I tried to open her page then it said broken link, I quickly go again to my friends and search her name. then her picture turn into (the picture when you don't have picture to put in, the boy with no face picture) and I click it then it said:

This account has been deactivated. Only you can see Gabrielle on your friends list. You have the option to unfriend Gabrielle.

Now what shall I do, I got a crush on this person, she is my schoolmate... HELP

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2013, 06:52 PM

She blocked you. Sorry pal, good luck next time.

Ads

12-23-2013, 06:55 PM

It sounds like you've been blocked. Log out and go to the link. If it's not there she deactivated. If it is, log back in and see if it happens again. Sometimes these things are glitches. It happens surprisingly often, actually. But if it's still saying she's not there she's blocked you.

I don't think you can still have a person who blocked you on your friends list though. So just do what I said and see if it's still there and go from there.

If she blocked you you'll need to give up on your crush. I don't know any girl who would block someone they like on Facebook.
12-23-2013, 07:07 PM

she has deactivated her account. Nothing you can do.. She need to activate the account.