This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can people on Facebook know?
12-24-2013, 03:02 AM
Can people on Facebook know?
I want to know can people see your Internet search history and can people see if you checked out that persons page.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2013, 03:09 AM

yep yep for sure simple really

Ads

12-24-2013, 03:17 AM

As far as I know of, there is no way people can see who you searched for. However, there is a button that shows who you searched for that you can only view if you are logged into your account. So there is no danger of people knowing, as long as you don't let people onto your facebook account when you're not looking.
12-24-2013, 03:29 AM

people claim to have "who views your profile" downloads that can show you that but those downloads are mostly just spams and viruses. Don't bother.
12-24-2013, 03:40 AM

No, but I've heard while you use facebook and explore website Facebook ( the company ) keeps track of what you are searching.
12-24-2013, 03:52 AM

No to both. There's no way people can see your search history on Facebook or the internet in general. Only YOU can see your FB search history in your Activity Log.

There's no way people can see if you view a person's profile.
12-24-2013, 04:01 AM

No People Can Not Find That out Not Possible For Them to Find Out Whos Profile you Have Viewed and What you have Searched on Facebook Any Apps that Claim That They Can Do That are Fake and Dont Work and Used Towards Spam