This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He saw my Facebook message but didn't reply?
12-24-2013, 06:59 AM
He saw my Facebook message but didn't reply?
I messaged a guy yesterday asking how he was cause I didn't talk to him in ages and he replied back with a cheerful Hey Big Grin I'm good now you? and we sent only a few messages, ending with me sending one last night. He used emoticons which I think are a good sign. He wasn't in school today cause he was sick but he saw my message today and didn't reply. Why would he look at it and not reply, it's really not that hard. Thanks all.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2013, 07:12 AM

seriously? nobody has to respond to each and every text or tweet...and to expect it is unfair

Ads

12-24-2013, 07:17 AM

he's probably sick or really busy and maybe forgot to message, if i were you i wouldn't worry too much about ^_^ Good Luck
12-24-2013, 07:19 AM

He is ciel phantomhive or because its really boring starting a conversation and then maintaining it if you haven't met each other in a while.if you run out of thing it gets to that really awkward state and you both have nothing to say and you both look stupid