This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex still attacks me on her facebook wall. Any ideas why? (Serious answers only, please)?
12-24-2013, 07:40 AM
My ex still attacks me on her facebook wall. Any ideas why? (Serious answers only, please)?
My ex dumped me 4 months ago. It was ridiculous, she is quite immature and attention seeking. I had problems not long into the relationship with her perverted friends and still obsessed exes coming around her facebook page and leaving nasty messages to her. Most times she was really cold towards me, other times she was affectionate. I guess kind of in a BiPolar sort of way. But finally having enough of particular perverts on her wall, I felt this would continue to go on and continue to upset me. I stood up and said it was inappropriate for these guys to say nasty things on her wall, saying they were pleasuring themselves to her and such and even worse, her going along with it and saying "oh baby" and such. She made the decision to dump me, in an email, and right after I had a custom made dress sent to her from China for $80. Real nice.

We still continued to talk after I took a few day breather. She seemed more flirty towards me and after a while, I felt I was being strung along and lead on. I would ask her when we were getting back together and she would say something like "I need more time" or "I just wanna stay single for a while" which irritated me. Finally after 2 months of this, had enough, wanted a direct answer, either you want me or I am gone. No answers came, of course. I vented my frustrations to 2 friends, one of which I didnt realize wanted to be with her. He said things to her supposedly I said afterwards to get her to hate me and be with him and it worked. They ended up "dating" (internet only) off and on for 2 months. They are broken up now and I am still blocked from her page after she heard all of this. She blocked me for saying what was the truth, yet this kid said worse things about her while I was venting, she was shown and she said nothing about it. She still continued to "date" this kid for another 2 months. Towards the end of that, she said on her wall a few times from what I was told she was complaining about wanting to be loved and being unhappy. She claimed to be happy with me but whatever. After their breakup, she starts saying bad things about me on her wall. One thing recently she said was "I would never take [my name] back! People need to **** OFF!" and I am sure nobody told her to get back with me. And today she puts on her wall if anyone is my friend, she will delete them because she "doesnt trust me" or something.

I have not bothered her since she blocked me in late July. I am just trying to recover and I loved this girl deeply, I was very much in love with her. Its hard to say how she felt but she threw it all away for no reason, after I did everything for her, from buying her dresses, defending her when people were mean to her, writing her love letters, you name it. But she blocks me from everything online, we have not spoken directly (yet I must add she was talking to me secretly on a fake account without me knowing it after I was dumped but I found out) and that account she asked if I felt she really only used me for that dress, which at the time I felt honestly, yes I did. After that, that account deleted and blocked me and everything got really ugly. Why is she still attacking me after all this time, bringing my name up, finding reasons to stir up trouble?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2013, 07:51 AM

Your problem is too big. There's no hope anymore for you to solve this BIG problem other than commit suicide for you man!!

Ads

12-24-2013, 08:07 AM

lol man I really have the same problem as you just the same problem i feel how you feel this is really hard i bet you are too angry about what happen you lose lot and it's hard to beleave what's happening know
if you want to know why she leaves i give you a good answer
she's used you just like me if you beleave or not buy we tow on the same way we have ben used by some girls wait till you have the good one that you dream of i know it's hard to forget her but beleave there will be some time you will find someone who loves you mush better than here
my advice look ahead and forget here