This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm only 2 years out of high school but have no high school friends?
10-13-2012, 11:48 PM
I'm only 2 years out of high school but have no high school friends?
I graduated in 2011 and I don't keep in touch with any people from high school. I go to community college and have 1 real friend there.. and I don't use social media because I don't like it so I basically have no contact with people from my town, even though I'm here the entire year but most of them are only home from college a few months of the year and still have closer relationships with one another. Is that weird. From your personal experiences, did you lose high school friendships quickly, and how did it affect you later in life?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 11:56 PM

You're a fag.

Ads

Yes. We just weren't together and all of us were busy with college and jobs in various places.
Sometimes I regret that I didn't keep friends but we have and can reconnect later.

The first years out of high school are vital for getting started in adult life. There really isn't a lot of time for the hanging out type of friends you had in high school.

When you do get settled -- job, mate, etc.-- you will have time to make friends again with those who have your same interests and concerns.

Reunions are fun. But your real life is starting now.

I

I love wearing my school fla`ts without socks or stockings just bare feet!