This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Public can still view my timeline on Facebook?
12-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Public can still view my timeline on Facebook?
This is starting to get pathetic now, and I have no idea what's wrong. I don't want any person being able to view my timeline, only FRIENDS. However, of course it's not all that simple and Facebook once again has to be a dick about things, I've gone into Settings > Timeline and Tagging > Who can see what others view on my timeline > Friends and Who can see posts you've been tagged in on your timeline and clicked Friends on the drop down menu. That should be done now, but no. I've made a random Facebook account, with no friends or anything on it, went on my profile to see if it was working and still, this profile can view 2 of my profile pictures and most recent stories! What the..seriously? Can anyone help? Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2013, 11:57 AM

Are you sure that the audience selector of your status update never set to public? For the existing pic you can change the audience selector to friends or only me or whatever you want or you can Limit your past post that is in Privacy Settings.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply