This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guy deleted me from his Facebook?
12-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Guy deleted me from his Facebook?
He used to flirt with me A LOT. I knew he had a crush on me because it was incredibly obvious. Nothing ever really happened between us, but over time we slowly stopped communicating with each other; I never "friendzoned" him and I remained friendly with him (not flirty friendly, but who knows, sometimes I unintentionally come across as flirty).

He is a year older than me, as I'm a senior in high school and he recently graduated. After he graduated he got a girlfriend, and I was genuinely happy for him because I never had feelings for him in that way. But after he got a girlfriend he deleted me from Facebook... which kind of confused me...

I'm just curious, why do you think he deleted me..? He's still friends with everybody else from our high school and all of my friends... Should I re-friend him or no?

Thanks! (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2013, 04:10 PM

You and I know both know that if his b!tch checked his facebook account and saw that he had you as a friend she would get pissed, he's only protecting himself.

Ads

12-24-2013, 04:15 PM

Mint...

Do you really need to ask this? You said it yourself: He got a girlfriend.

Boys aren't too bright sometimes. His girlfriend may have been asking about his Facebook friends and when she got to you, he could have told her that at one point he had a crush on you. That's all it would take for the girlfriend to get jealous and ask him to get rid of you.

You also said that over time, you and he stopped communicating. It's also possible that he was just clearing up his friends list and getting rid of those he doesn't talk to anymore.

Either way, stop stressing over this. It's unimportant. You're un-friended on Facebook. It's not a tragedy.
12-24-2013, 04:27 PM

he can delete you from his account.