This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get Instagram followers?
12-25-2013, 11:27 AM
How to get Instagram followers?
I have about 600 followers on Instagram but some of my friends have 800-2000 and I don't know how to get that many. I don't want to follow strangers and I don't want to "buy" followers. Is there a way I can get a lot of followers fast?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2013, 11:35 AM

Why do you want to have that many followers? You already have 600. I only have like 24. And I'm perfectly content with that. I seriously doubt your friends know those 2000 followers they have. Who cares anyway? Does having 2000 followers make you feel better about yourself? Does it make you feel cool? This is what I hate about social media. Well, anyway I know a lot of people do "shout-outs" to get followers. You can try to get other people to tag you in a shout-out. Good luck.

Ads

12-25-2013, 11:40 AM

I suggest using trending hashtags!
#like4like #like #likeitup #follow4follow #followme #follow #teamfollowback #ifollowback #instadaily #instaaddict #instagramers #instagood #instahub #love #jj

You can also find shoutout pages! Some ask you to follow strangers, but after a few days you can unfollow them!(:
12-25-2013, 11:46 AM

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...630AASNPZd

Just go here please?
12-25-2013, 11:57 AM

just use lots of popular hashtags on your photos, follow others and connect your account to twitter,facebook etc
my instagram name is @katesullivanxx
12-25-2013, 12:11 PM

http://insta-train.biz/profile/crazzyduud

Completely free! Then if you're satisfied, you can buy an optional VIP membership...