This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has anyone NOT heard of Justin Bieber?
10-14-2012, 12:19 AM
Has anyone NOT heard of Justin Bieber?
I really would like to know since he's always trending on twitter, girls have posters of him all over there rooms, he has over 2.3billion views on youtube, and his music sucks. if you or know someone that has never of him please let me know. I mean I've seen homeless people wearing Justin Bieber shirts (not kidding).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 12:27 AM

People who live in developing countries probably haven't heard him.

Ads

who is that? i looked it up and all that popped up are some videos of some girl singing

Well, it really depends on your environment.
For instance, if you live in a country that does not speak English such as China or a developing country of some sort, then it is likely that you have not heard of him.
To be more specific, if you spend your days at school in America, then it is very likely that you know, or at least heard of who Justen Beiber is.
If you either live in a non-English country or don't really get out much, then you may not have heard him. He is, in fact, very popular, and even if you do not get out of the house, then you can still see him on commercials and listen to him on the radio.
I, personally, dislike his music, since it is glamorized by the musical media and the hype; he really isn't as good as the fan-dom (little girls) make him out to be. That is just me. I am more into rock/alternative myself.