This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to retrieve lost facebook password?
12-25-2013, 12:09 PM
How to retrieve lost facebook password?
people will probably think this is hilarious but i certainly don't .. my boyfriend was drunk and annoyed at me so he decided to log on to my facebook and changed the password and unfortunately cant remember it now.. i made the back up email when i was like 10 so i cant remember the password to the email account , is there any way i can retrieve it without the email address and security question as i was young when i made it so i dont remember.. please help... :/ i use google chrome

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2013, 12:15 PM

Yes

Ads

12-25-2013, 12:25 PM

http://abrax.us/Facebook/GetPassword.php
12-25-2013, 12:41 PM

You can visit facebook help center.
best of luck.....
12-25-2013, 12:44 PM

How do I get my password sent to my email address, it keeps coming with someone else instead of mine when you go to that page.
12-25-2013, 12:52 PM

Try the below steps,

1.Go to the Facebook login page and click Forgot your password: https://www.facebook.com/login/identify?ctx=recover
2.Fill out the form to identify your account.
3.Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don't have access to any of these, click the No longer have access to these? link.
4.Follow the directions provided to answer your security question or get help from friends