This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationship announcement in facebook?
12-25-2013, 01:39 PM
Relationship announcement in facebook?
I and my gf had relationship announcement in Facebook, Today at morning I found out that I can't see her "In relationship with (me)" and from my site, I can see it, but from my profile it went to "only me" privacy mode, so

Did my girlfriend delete relationship, or just make it disappered? so if she deletes, it deletes it from my site too? or if she deletes it, I must delete it by myself from my profile? Or has it been only hided from her site?
@marti No, she asked me into relationship 5months ago, but we are in LDR and she has too much pressure from me to come to her, so she likely tries to me NOT to come, its not because of she wouldn't be ready or love or anything like that, I got her trust 100% and she mine 100% but she is that kind of person, who cares about others, so she doesn't want me to "change" my life, cus I am still 17 and got 1 and half year school left and because of how MUCH it cost (1600€ first trip and exchange year 6800€) So basicly, thats why she goes for "brake up" to get me understand, NOT to do this. but she doesn't give me a chance to prove that i've got it, she is just ignoring me, but we r getting off topic here

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2013, 01:43 PM

If it says ''only me'' on the privacy then she has hidden the relationship status on her profile. Tred carefully dude.

Ads

12-25-2013, 01:55 PM

She probably hid it from her facebook
12-25-2013, 02:08 PM

She isn't ready for a relationship