This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it still illegal if you hacked a facebook you made for someone?
12-25-2013, 04:41 PM
Is it still illegal if you hacked a facebook you made for someone?
I made a facebook for my ex who was abusive a while back and after we broke up he started saying horrible things on there about me so I deleted them. About a few months later he slashed my parents tires and he did it again a few days ago and got his brother to cover for him (saying he was with him the whole time). So I gave my brother his password and he messed around with it making fun of his orientation. Now theyre on it callin me nasty names on it and calling my boyfriend out. My boyfriend says the police wont waste their time but im still worried for the sake of me and my brother.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2013, 04:48 PM

Hacking a facebook account is extremely illlegal, and so is sharing one. And Having a facebook account is also illegal, and punishable by over 9000 years in prison and a 250,000 Internets fine. Stay away from drugs!

Ads

12-25-2013, 04:55 PM

it is illigal if the person whose facebook u r hacking know and they dont want to lose their facebook.but if u have created that facebook than you can hack
12-25-2013, 05:00 PM

It is illegal if you hacked a facebook account. It is not illegal if you made the account yourself for someone else.

After reading what you have written, I suggest you go to the cops and tell them how your ex is harassing you.

You are not at fault and the cops will help you out