This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what celebrity do you think has the most annoying fans?
10-14-2012, 12:24 AM
what celebrity do you think has the most annoying fans?
I think selena gomez,taylor swift and justin bieber fans are so annoying

selena gomez-her fans ound like conceited know it all brats like yesterday selena won best tv actress and miley and demi lovato fans were being nice and saying good for her she deserved it but they always go to things related to miley or demi just to say"selena is a way btter singer than fugly demi""miley is a hoe selena is aperfect rolemodel shes so much better" "ugh miley and demi should just go die in a hole because selena is 10 times more talented than them"

taylor swift-shes won too many awards alredy yet her fans always complain that she hasnt gotten enough and if one person does not like taylor swift they say "then your stupid because taylor swift is amazing"

justin bieber-his fans arent that annoying just seeing #bieberfever as a trending topic on twitter everyday is annoying

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 12:32 AM

I agree with you that selena is annoying theres something not right about her shes so fake and so are her rude fans but taylor swift and justin bieber are awesome and some taylor fans are like that but im not

anyways lady gagag fans are so annoying they talk about how she is the new queen of pop and how she is so original when really all she talks about is sex and I have gone to several videos on youtube from different artist where they all complin OMG shes copying gaga

Ads

I would say Robert Pattinson has the most annoying fans.

Rush Limbaugh

Jonas brothers have annoying fans.
Selena Gomez fans are annoying too. Miley's fans are nice.Miley has a golden globe nomination yet they don't brag it about or diss other celebrities.

Jennifer Lopez fans are annoying because they bring in the Latin thing.They always say Latinas have class,grace and whites are trash.

Taylor Swift fans are doing the right thing I guess. Swift has 4 Grammy awards and dozens of major awards.She sold over 10 million records and is a talented artist. She also behaves in a matured manner and has class. She deserves respect.

Gaga fans are annoying too. They mistake weirdness for creativity and overrate her.

Michael Jackson, because they can not leave well enough alone!

It’s remarkable how arrogant the fan base of a team with zero Stanley Cups, no Hall of Fame players, and two homoerotic Swedish twins that seem physically afraid of the playoffs can act. It’s literally mind-boggling! These days, when they’re not too busy demanding trades on local radio shows or reminiscing about that year they almost signed Wayne Gretzky, you can usually find Canucks fans preaching about how hosting Jarome Iginla and the Canadian Olympic team will finally establish their city as a genuine hockey town (sort of like how marrying Lamar Odom made Khloe Kardashian a real celebrity – legitimacy by association).