This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get followers on Facebook?
12-25-2013, 09:55 PM
How to get followers on Facebook?
So I have 1,000+ friends and I've decided to go through and delete some and stop adding people I don't know. I know about the Facebook follower feature, and I went into account settings and checked the box to enable followers. Now how do I get followers? For instance, does someone follow me when I decline their friend request, or do they have to specifically click "follow" instead of "add friend"?
I would normally assume it was the latter, but for some reason I've found that I was following people (unknowingly) with whom I was formerly friends on facebook because they deleted me or just denied my friend request in general.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2013, 10:07 PM

If you decline friend request, that person will automatically be put in as your Follower. People also may become your follower IF they choose so by clicking the Follows button. You can not force people to follow you. Do you think your post in your timeline is attractive enough to be followed? Really?

Do you post attractive thing to other's timeline? Your friends, Pages, Group you're in that might attract people to see your timeline & then Follow you? That's for you to answer frankly to yourself & strive for.

Ads

12-25-2013, 10:21 PM

Once you post something public your page will allow followers. Also, if you go to account settings and look on the left hand side of your screen and hit the follow button it will give you a few choices and one of those is to opt in or out to be followed.