This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get more followers on twitter?
09-30-2012, 05:20 PM
How do you get more followers on twitter?
My other friends who have twitters have way more followers than me. How do they get so many and I don't?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 05:28 PM

Check out:" Twitter Money Tree" on
http://makemassivemoneywithtwitterpromot...gspot.com/

Enjoy!

Ads

Be interesting. Tweet things that other people might be interested. Don't talk about being bored/hungry/hungover, etc.

Follow some of the bigger players (look for the ones that have lots of followers AND follow a lot of people), retweet their good stuff, which will get yours noticed and possibly retweeted by them.

Tell jokes, inspire people, make people think, motivate them, talk with them (practice usual online safety because you never know who's watching), help them.

Be a valuable twitter user and people will follow you.

besides the good tips from Mike Haydon - posting regular quality content -
you need to find a way to automate your twitter empire, for example using
tools like phptweet.com to automatically post those INTERESTING tweets

and using a software tool like TweetArchitect.com to create interesting messages
that will make people want to follow you and tell others.

another game plan is to follow and unfollow people, but not just to follow and unfollow
the SAME people. You find some power twitter person that has the same topics that
interest you - and then follow a) their followers and b) the people THEY did follow
then wait for 3 days and then unfollow those that do not follow you back, and add new
followers

there are strict twitter limits, as you cant follow 10% more than the numbers of followers you
have, and you can follow up to 2,000 initially.

The smartest way to do all those things is using Twitter automation software, but you still
have to make sure to not violating twitter limits, like no more than 100 tweets per hour and up to 1000 tweets per day. Those limits get more restricted every day.

One way to get MORE followers actually is to create multiple accounts. It is usually not the
best strategy to put all eggs in one basket, unless you are a celebrity and have a verified account. Because if you dont inform Twitter before you gain a lot of followers they might even shut you down for "growing" to fast, so make sure to contact them if you plan some marketing campaign to increase your followers.

I usually use feald tools to get more followers