This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Recommend me some methods to do online business?
10-14-2012, 12:32 AM
Recommend me some methods to do online business?
i just heard about seo, social media marketing.
however, i have no knowledge about them

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 12:40 AM

The most common entry level methods of making money are, creating a popular blog, earning revenue from renting ad space (SEO helps in promoting the blog) or affiliate marketing in which you provide links to store sites that pay a commission on any resulting sales. One site popular with internet marketing rookies is Warriorforum.com .

Most people fail in these ventures so don't invest your rent money.

Ads

SEO strategies are used if the site owners aims to rank in search engine primarily to Google and to acquire high traffic in Alexa. Why? In simpler words, the more visitors the larger percentage of having potential consumer for the business, high revenue.

Depending on what kind of online business you'd like to get into, there are several different online marketing methods to make money. Some of these include:

Search engine optimization: learning how to make your website search engine friendly, and learning how these search engine algorithms work sot hat you can show up high in the search rankings for certain keywords , resulting in more traffic to your website.

pay per click: using adwords or microsoft ad centre to purchase ads or sponsored listings at the top of search engines that are triggered when certain keywords are searched.

social media marketing: the use of facebook, twitter, youtube, pinterest, etc. to share information and essentially drive traffic to your business website.

blogging: generating high quality content with blogs allows you to get traffic to your website. With a proper sales funnel in place, you can monetize this traffic and make sales.

There are many other ways, but the key to retain is they all revolve around generating traffic to your website, where you then promote an offer or a product in order to make a sale and thus make money.

Some of the ways you can make money are:
-selling your own products (ebooks, hard goods, etc.)

-selling someone else's product, also known as affiliate marketing

-Lead generation (capturing email addresses, phone numbers, postal codes,) which you can then give to lead networks

-CPA, where you make money based on someone completing an action (filling out a form, entering email address etc.)

-copywriting

-Adsense or other ad networks, where you generate revenue when someone clicks on your ads embedded in your content

-Media selling, where you sell space on your website to others who have a vested interest in the people that visit your website.

and many, many more. The possibilities are endless online. There's a lot to learn and it takes time. If you need help on marketing your website, you can check out Webrunner Media group. They're experts at driving traffic and putting together strategic online marketing plans.

Best of luck.

If you like to do something online for a business, I heard of this social network marketing call Ultimate Power Profits (UPP) or Paradigm shift. This is brand new and they will be launching in September 2012. You should check this out. I have friends who have already joined this online business. Many people said this will be the next big thing online.

Tip: If you want to join a business, I recommend join it at the beginning when it is still fresh.
Here are my reason:
1.) They are new and learned best practices from other earlier business on how to make the business better or competitive.
2.) Older online business statistically tend to crash after it reaches it's peak point level (or make enough owner profits)
3.) New ideas will always attract more people
4.) start early so you can refer people under you (though the UPP has no Matrix or Downline)

These are some of the more major things to look at when looking for online opportunities. You should check out this website for more information:

While most have answered really well, I would like to add that you will have to implement good strategies when you do that. Hope that helps!

http://whiterabbitcandy12.wordpress.com/...-you-sell/

maybe you can find some useful information from this article, good luck