This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook problem help pleaseeeeee?
12-26-2013, 04:32 PM
facebook problem help pleaseeeeee?
so I got my yahoo email recycled because I didn't open it for 12 month and the facebook sanding me a email confirmation to my recycled email and I can't open the message I called the yahoo the told their is no way to get your email back or the information than I try to call facebook nobody answer I message them by email nobody answer and I also search in facebook/help but I didn't find my problem . what should I do because I really don't want to lose my account ??? thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2013, 04:45 PM

If you do not check your yahoo email regularly then yahoo deletes all the mail and empties your inbox.

Unfortunately there is no way you can retrieve those facebook messages from your unused yahoo inbox. Its all recycled now.

You should not lose your facebook account because you can always get the password reset through cell phone too. Facebook should have your cell phone number on file (they have mine). They can send reset code as text message.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply