This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is facebook better than twitter?
12-26-2013, 06:26 PM
Is facebook better than twitter?
I prefer facebook rather than twitter. What's your opinion?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2013, 06:28 PM

Like, of course it

Ads

12-26-2013, 06:37 PM

In my opinion I prefer twitter. Because you can do all what Facebook does and people wont be annoyed if you post every 3 seconds, and you can have people you dont know follow you. My twitter is dedicated to a band but I use it as self diary too. I have 4.5k followers which is far more than what I would get on facebook. I tweet at at the least 1k tweets a day. Its just everything thats happening, or if im mad, angry, or sad im always ranting b on twitter. And people do go out there way to help me out. I barelt have friends on fb to follow on twitter just cause twitter is personal to me its like my second life only fangirling close friends know my twitter.
12-26-2013, 06:39 PM

hì, i like facebook!
12-26-2013, 06:52 PM

In my opinion Twitter is boring compared to Facebook. What's even the point of twitter? You just follow shit.
12-26-2013, 06:58 PM

I greatly dislike both of them. Facebook is nothing but one big popularity contest and Twitter is something that celebrities use to express their dumb opinions.
12-26-2013, 07:05 PM

Facebook better 4 busness than twitter
12-26-2013, 07:12 PM

Twitter is best..........
12-26-2013, 07:17 PM

yes of course.
facebook is better than twitter.
12-26-2013, 07:19 PM

Social networks these days' are all the rage and have become the most trendy way to keep in touch with friends and colleagues on the Internet. Twitter and Facebook are both at the top of other social networks. Facebook has a live chat quality, but most of the activities of the users are done in a usual send and then wait for a reply fashion. Twitter, on the other hand has a more unique approach for messaging between members, you can still get a profile page static, but when Facebook Twitter achievement is in its active supply of messages of the people is almost like an sms service.