This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He keeps viewing my profile but doesn't talk to me?
12-26-2013, 06:51 PM
He keeps viewing my profile but doesn't talk to me?
I have this friend who I really like and he views my facebook profile at least once a day (to see who has viewed your page recently see this article (http://www.wikihow.com/See-Who-Views-You...the-Most). He knows I like him, but he's said that he doesn't like me that way, even though he's shown signs of affection toward me before (hugging, kissing, etc). We live really far away so we don't get to see eachother that often. We message, but I normally start the conversation. If he's ignoring me, why does he keep on visiting my page?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2013, 06:54 PM

The method shown on that page is actually just the list of people who are appear in your chat list on page load. It has nothing to do with who visited your page most recently. As for the order, no one except Facebook internal developers really know what algorithm it uses to sort your friends, but by observation, the first few are always those with whom you've recently interacted (e.g. by Facebook IM, posting on their Wall, etc...), while the others appear to be pseudo-random.

So you can't say he keeps visiting your page when you have no definitive proof of the fact.

In any case, if he says he doesn't like you that way, then don't pester him about it. If he really does like you, then more than likely he would have started something on his own.

Ads

12-26-2013, 06:56 PM

Wrong.