This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does Facebook need your bank/paypal details for free game promotions?
12-27-2013, 02:56 AM
Why does Facebook need your bank/paypal details for free game promotions?
So I am wasting away on a game I am simply addicted to while I have the freedom and there is this promotion at the side saying for example ''get 50 coins for free'' kind of thing.

It says to fill in your bank details or your PayPal to get them. I know it's Facebook and it's trusted but why would it need your details or PP account anyway?

Just asking. No horrible answers please I am fully aware of the fact that I am wasting my time for the holidays ^^''
Dtgy however it's spelt...that didn't quite help...but thanks for putting the effort into copying and pasting this useless piece of crap ^_^. Not even being sarcastic I am completely serious Tongue

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2013, 03:06 AM

So they can tempt you into wasting YOUR money with more of their meaningless games. They want your money!

Ads

12-27-2013, 03:14 AM

It Would Not Ask it For a Free Game Promotions Where Did you Get that From ? Where Ever you Got that From its Probably Fake It Will Ask you For your Debit Card or Pay Pal when you Go to Buy Credits But Thats About it