This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cannot send friend request on Facebook. Please Help?
12-27-2013, 04:51 AM
Cannot send friend request on Facebook. Please Help?
My friend reached Facebook's 5000 friends limit and now he is invisible. I cannot search him on Facebook nor can I open his profile using his username. There is no way I can figure out to become friends with him on Facebook.

Is there a way?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2013, 05:07 AM

Reaching friend limit never make anyone invisible. I think he has deactivated his account

Ads

12-27-2013, 05:23 AM

If you're typing his name in search bar and it's not popping out (you don'e see him) but you are sure that he is on Facebook under that name means that you added him or he added you to block list.
After someone add you to that list you wont me able to search that person and see him or sher on FB. Hope this helps.
12-27-2013, 05:28 AM

Reaching limit doesn't make invisible, heard that 5000 is the limit, but I saw some people have more than that and I can't find that limit in FB Help Centre either, just found the 5000 limit for Liked Pages.

Some people can't be search by their name, but for sure can be search by their username.

So the case you have, is either you have to search him by his username (have you able to search him using his name in the past or you just click his name, in the past?) or he deactive his account or he block you.