This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook blocking question.?
12-27-2013, 05:43 AM
facebook blocking question.?
I used to have a friend (who Ive now defriended) who I would exchange facebook messages with. If I block him now, does that mean all my messages will disappear from his account? What if he clicks on my nametag (since your name is right next to everything you send/post) will it just take him to a page that says "user not found" or something?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2013, 05:54 AM

No, all your prior private messages and discussions will remain. You will no longer be able to write him any new ones, or receive any from him. You will also no longer see him in any groups or discussions you share, and the same for him of you. He cannot click on your nametag since he will not see anything you post. Clicking on your nametag in a message you had in the past will simply give him a message the equivelent of a 404 error, i.e. something happened or you are not allowed to go there, or the like. I forget the exact message but that is my experience.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply