This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter won't let me update my picture, header or background?
12-27-2013, 10:54 AM
Twitter won't let me update my picture, header or background?
I've been trying to change my photos for weeks but they're just not uploading to twitter. I removed my background but I could not get the photo to upload, it said "no image data found". I have reverted to using one of the boring twitter backgrounds. I tried time and time again to change my header. I removed it to see if that made any difference, and now I'm stuck with the black header background. I do not want to remove my profile photo because I shall not be an egg, but that photo is so old now, i would like to change it! The problem is that the photo is not appearing on the preview when you re-size your header or profile picture and when you click apply, nothing happens. This is so frustrating! I have tried many times on multiple browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox and even internet explorer but to no avail. I contacted twitter support on many occasions with no reply. Does anyone else have the same problem or is it just me, and does anyone know how to resolve this problem?! Any help much appreciated Smile thanks in advance x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2013, 10:58 AM

I have that problem right now i wanted to change my background layout and now it wont let me choose another background its obviously a error on their side which nothing is wrong with my computer plus i tried it a several of my computers that are up to date with the proper browser. I contacted them and they told me its an problem that their currently trying to fix which say that it may work for certain people and others it may not.

Ads

12-27-2013, 11:14 AM

For the Picture Check the Size Make Sure it Meets there Requirements For the Header or Background Not Sure Strange Its Probably a Error With The Twitter Site Probably Something the Twitter Support Team Will Have to Fix