This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am a actor, former co-worker contacted me on facebook wanting me to audition for his movie, is he legit?
12-27-2013, 07:10 PM
I am a actor, former co-worker contacted me on facebook wanting me to audition for his movie, is he legit?
He wrote me saying how he has 3 scripts written and is in talks wither several independent film agencies to produce them, one at a time. He told me he will be in my area in December at the Marriot audition guys for several roles and wants me to come and read for them. He says he also wants to talk to me about being an mc for a concert festival he will be developing and will tour worldwide. Wants to audition me for that as well. Do you think he is legit and should I give it a chance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2013, 07:18 PM

well here are things to think about, how well do you know him, if you know him well and he is reliable id say go for it, second thing is do you mind going world wide. always make sure of this up front before traveling make sure, you have your return flight ticket in hand and always have enough cash to make it back to the airport just incase things dont work out,,,, always think ahead. ask him what film companies and names of producers, google them make sure they are ligit.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply