This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I sent my crush a facebook message but there might be an error?
12-28-2013, 01:26 AM
I sent my crush a facebook message but there might be an error?
I finally gained enough courage to message my crush on facebook. I sent a message but she still hasn't seen it (doesn't say "seen"), but it's been 3 hours. I know she's been on in the past 3 hours on mobile but it still doesn't say anything. Is there an error, or is her phone just on silent, or am I being ignored :'(?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2013, 01:42 AM

Facebook has recently removed the feature that shows when the person has seen your message.

They might have seen it, they might not have. Don't sweat it. Give it a day or two and go from there.

Ads

12-28-2013, 01:51 AM

Ignored loser.
12-28-2013, 02:06 AM

either she has not seen it yet or try logging out and back in again but if it is a long message it may take a bit to send it
12-28-2013, 02:12 AM

More than likely... Ignored.

On a phone if you click on messages you can see who it's from and part of what the beginning says. So you have a general idea. And this doesn't mark it as "seen" unless she clicks it to show the full message. However, she could have just glanced at it as an unread message, hadn't had the time to read it, and then forgot about it. I've done that before... and then found it 2-5 days later and finally got around to responding. If she doesn't respond in 3-5 at MAX... Then take it as you're being ignored.

Or the rare case that the message has an error.
12-28-2013, 02:19 AM

I'm sorry to say this, but you are likely being ignored. If there is an error message, then it is an error. Otherwise, she hasn't looked at her messages, or she's not interested.
12-28-2013, 02:30 AM

Does it show a red exclamation point by it? That means it had an error sending. And Facebook?!?!?! Not trying to be mean or anything but get of facebook and go start a conversation IRL!!! Good luck!