This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any way to get a suspended twitter account back?
09-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Is there any way to get a suspended twitter account back?
So today I was on Twitter and yes, I am a Directioner and we were all watching the live tour dvd with the boys. There was a trending topic '#1DVDWatchParty' and because so many people were tweeting about it, Twitter decided to suspended around 400,000 Directioners. I think this is absolutely ridiculous! And just 2 minutes before I got suspended LIAM PAYNE FOLLOWED ME! I've been trying to get that boy to follow me for FOREVER, and when he finally does, Twitter suspends me. I was sooo angry, and I'm still angry, it just isn't fair. I didn't even tweet that hashtag a lot, probably around 10 times max. Twitter can't just suspend people like that right?

Anyway, my question is, is there a way I'm able to get my account back? I had 1456 followers and over 3000 tweets and now everything is gone. I'm still able to log into my account and see my tweets, but I can't see my followers, the people I'm following, or updated tweets from people. I've already send Twitter around 8 emails explaining my situation, and I've received the automatic email telling me to check the Basic guidelines and review the twitter rules, and I've done so.

Has your account ever gotten suspended? If so, were you able to get it back? How long did it take? I'd heard of people that have gotten suspended and it took around 3-5 days..and other people have been waiting a month or so. I really want my account back, it's the only way I can support and keep up to date with the boys. I've also made sooo many new friends on there and now I can't talk to any of them.

Please help me, and don't judge me on the fact that I like One Direction, I'm simply asking for help on my suspended account.
I dont freaking care about your opinions on One Direction..all I want is a simple explanation on how to get my suspended account back. Why can't you people ever give me a f*cking straight answer?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 05:32 PM

I've never heard their music, but they seem like the type of group you're going to be embarrassed to have liked in 5-10 years so maybe Twitter did you a favor.

Ads

09-30-2012, 05:32 PM

I am having the same issue!! I was tweeting the boys and all of a sudden my account is suspended. I am so angry with twitter. Its been days and i havent gotten it back yet and i am so angry. they dont have the right to suspend my account. i didnt do anything wrong. i am sososososososooooooo pissed.

im so sorry youre in the same boat as i am...if you figure it out, let me know...

xx,
fellow directioner....