This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't have an iPhone or Facebook. Now what?
12-28-2013, 10:18 AM
I don't have an iPhone or Facebook. Now what?
I'm not allowed to get Facebook or Instagram and I have to save up for an iPhone which will take a while and sometimes my friends tease me about it... and I don't know what to do. Also there are some words like: douche bag which I have heard of and my friends always ask me what it means because they know I don't know what it means and I find that really annoying (also if I try to search it up my computer says its a blocked page for some reason). I don't want to tell the teachers or my parents about it just yet because maybe I can work this out myself. Any suggestions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2013, 10:32 AM

Yahooanswers obviously works for you and I just looked up douchebag on here and found examples so figure it out yourself.

As far as the rest goes, you're a troll so I won't actually help you.

Ads

12-28-2013, 10:48 AM

Hey this happened to me I got teased about it and I was like fine you are not my friend and all that so don't let them take control push through it just get people that will car for you. I hope this helps
12-28-2013, 10:57 AM

Don't get Facebook, trust me, it ruins lives. If you get Facebook, you wouldn't want to work to earn money, so that will mean that you might not be able to get an iPhone. You should buy second hand iPhones, they aren't that bad. Get Facebook after you get an iPhone.