This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Blocked people from seeing my facebook statuses But they still see them?
12-28-2013, 04:18 PM
I Blocked people from seeing my facebook statuses But they still see them?
What do I do? I blocked my family from seeing my statuses and pictures and things I post. But they can still see them and comment/like them. WHY??? What do I do? I don't want to delete my family, but I also don't want them to see my stuff..
PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2013, 04:30 PM

Mine used to make me change the stupid settings to "custom" every time I made a new status; is yours doing that too? idk what to tell you if not; maybe make a new second facebook and not tell your family lol. good luck

Ads

12-28-2013, 04:41 PM

You can specifically block certain people from reading your statuses, just go play with settings and find out
12-28-2013, 04:44 PM

Have 2 facebook users... one where you are friends with your family and one where you are not. And they dont need to know about the other one either.
12-28-2013, 04:55 PM

I'm having the same exact issue. It always worked just fine for me and the last week or so it stopped working. I've reported it to FB, but no reply. I'm sure I'll never get one.