This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would the person know if you blocked them?
12-28-2013, 11:41 PM
Would the person know if you blocked them?
Long story, but point is, how would the person know if you blocked them. If they search your name, would they be able to find your profile? I want to try to be invisible from that person. Can I do that? Could I somehow appear that I don't have a Facebook to that person? Could it look like I just delegated my account if I was once friends with this person?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2013, 11:52 PM

They won't. They'll just get "not able to message this person" if they try to message you.

Ads

12-28-2013, 11:53 PM

If you block someone he will never know you did and cant find you over search!Its like you dissapear from him/her in Facebook....but if a friend of his/her have you as friend he/her can tell the blocked person that you are still having facebook!
12-29-2013, 12:01 AM

If you blocked the person, then you guys can't see each other at all on Facebook. So yes, to them you wouldn't appear as even having an account.

The only way the person would discover that you blocked them is if they found your profile after logging in through a (mutual) friend's account.
12-29-2013, 12:04 AM

no they wont
12-29-2013, 12:17 AM

Yes the person will get to know if you block him from facebook. The person will not be able to search you in the search result.