This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think somebody hacked my facebook account? (Five stars for best answer)?
12-29-2013, 12:07 AM
I think somebody hacked my facebook account? (Five stars for best answer)?
I'm seeing a message saying Facebook will be back soon when I try to log in. I can't log in since three hours ago. When I go to visit my account from my brother's it's all blank. Could somebody of hacked my account.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2013, 12:13 AM

No need to hack there is a thing called "social engineering" it is rampant on FB..

Ads

12-29-2013, 12:23 AM

Blank in the sense What? White? I hope there is a particular fb bug which is causing blankness otherwise if you would have logged in to the account on your bro's, it would still show that log in some time later. Is your bro's fb account opening? Try in both the PCs. If yes, then you must aware your fb friends through an alternate account! That's why, I keep an alternate account where I don't post anything so that no one ever tries to hack that one. I use the original account normally and the alternate account for security. P.S. - Make a FB account on an empty and useless e-mail. B'coz if fb is hacked and u hv precious info in the e-mail account linked, you might be in danger to get it leaked.
12-29-2013, 12:35 AM

Nobody Hacked your Account the Facebook Will Be Back Soon Message is A Facebook Maintenance Message your Account Has Temporary Been Taken Down For Site Work