This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you get annoyed by baby bores on facebook?
12-29-2013, 12:17 AM
Do you get annoyed by baby bores on facebook?
Seems peoples lives go out the window as soon as a female falls pregnant and baby obsessed, annoyed by the constant stream of "Princess is due soon" "Me and bump" and other rubbish they spout calling each other mummy and daddy through facebook rather than face to face. Can't be the only one bored by it all surely?

And no its not jealousy, I don't want any kids now or in the future I just find it sad that even the most outgoing fun person in the world can think shooting out a sprog from their vag is an achievement to be admired for.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2013, 12:21 AM

I get more annoyed by people who post song lyrics.

Ads

12-29-2013, 12:22 AM

At times yes
It annoys me when people eternally post up their children doing everyday things
The facebook page is supposed to be theirs, not their children's
Family holidays, parties etc are lovely, but everyday pics are boring and annoying
I have 3 sons and never post photos or updates about them as it is my facebook page, not theirs
12-29-2013, 12:32 AM

Yeah, but more by the ones like "good times here in xx", "we are at the airport" and injokes which alienate virtually everyone of their hundreds some people have collected bar those 3 people they only speak too. Baby talk is like work/pub talk designed to show off and annoy others only now thanks to cyberspace and oversharing idiots the rest of the world get a ringside seat. Sad fact these people think we actually care and don't even get me started on the ones who get touchy about their pictures and comments.