This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Making new facebook problems.?
12-29-2013, 12:45 AM
Making new facebook problems.?
I had a facebook account with about 2000 friends. I tried to login one day and it told me to verify my account. I honestly didn't know more than 400-500 people on that account. People would friend request me a ton. I could never pass the verification thing. So I made a new account and I was about 15 friends in and it did it again. Except this time it made me type in the person's name. Is there any way I can completely start from scratch like deleting cookies or something and make a new account? I don't have another device that works with facebook that well. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2013, 12:54 AM

i know this sounds crazy, but it's against the rules to create more than one account, and facebook can detect you doing it

and it's also against the rules to add people you dont actually know

so at least now you can understand why you are having these problems

Ads

12-29-2013, 01:07 AM

Hi ,,

Facebook goes for a verification process , when you add people , who are no way link to your circle considering your schooling , college , job profile details, demographics. Your frnds may be opting a NO button to a question asked by facebook while adding "Do you know this person outside of facebook?"

It might be asking to verify the people you adding . Dont go for another profile . Verify . And try to add genuine people you know and have a limit on sending friend request to unknown body. Cookies deletion will not work, most probably. It happens when you add unknown people and you login to your account after long days.

swapna

join my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/techriff

Get Latest Technews , gadgets review , tricks on http://www.techriff.com