This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any way of finding out If I accidentally unfriend someone of Facebook.?
12-29-2013, 12:47 AM
Is there any way of finding out If I accidentally unfriend someone of Facebook.?
I just want to be sure , because what if she deleted me . Cause I really liked that girl , Help please ... And sorry If it don't make much sense

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2013, 12:52 AM

Yes look them up and add them again

Ads

12-29-2013, 01:00 AM

Yeah, go up to the search bar and type her name, then when it comes up click on it, then look and see if it says friends, if it does then she didn't delete you and you didn't delete her. If it doesn't say friends or anything like that then click Add As Friends. Hope this helps!!
12-29-2013, 01:03 AM

You have to check:
1. Whether it's YOU who unfriend her
➤ go to your Timeline ➤ Activity Log ➤ MORE ➤ Friends ➤ scroll down, it will show over there if you who remove you. (not when she remove you!);
2. Whether you & her is still friends
➤ go to her Timeline, if you see "Friends" button, it means you & her still friends.

Thus if you don't see "Friends" button, means you & her are no longer friends (point-2) and if you don't find that it's you who removed her (point-1), it means that she who unfriend you.