This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone on a tumblr blog claims to have a tracker , and claims that it can see everyone's house?
12-29-2013, 05:40 AM
Someone on a tumblr blog claims to have a tracker , and claims that it can see everyone's house?
Who views their profile. Is this even possible? I know there are tracker apps out there that show the city of who views your profile, but are there really trackers that show an actual address? I'm really scares and what security measures should I take? I already use a VPN when I search, to keep things safe. It's ashamed I cannot view blogs on tumblr that show content which interests me, without feeling like my privacy is being violated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2013, 05:43 AM

Unless they can skirt around around you VPN to view real IP/Mac address, it isn't possible. You don't have to worry about an actual address show up, unless the person performed a very thorough dox. This is when people get your IP, name, family members, etc., and find where you live through a people search.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply