This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i forgot my facebook id and need help?
12-29-2013, 08:12 AM
i forgot my facebook id and need help?
2 months back i de-activated my facebook id and now when i am trying to open it i realized that i forgot my facebook id ,i even tried, "forgot my password " but they are asking my id or name or user id , i don't remember my user id n email id so i typed my full name then they asked me my friends full name i typed that too but they are showing these don't match , i tried many friends name but yet they are showing the name. Kindly help me Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2013, 08:28 AM

Since u know the password try this, view ur profile from ur friend's fb there will b ur facebook id or if u dont find there just look up on url of ur profile it will b like this 'www.facebook.com/xxxxxx(ur id)
then ur fb id will be xxxxxx@facebook.com

Ads

12-29-2013, 08:44 AM

You don't even remember the email you use for your Facebook? You can enter that email address instead with your username. Ask your friend to go to your timeline, copy the url of it, say http://www.facebook.com/abc.xyz, that abc.xyz is then your username.
Unless you before this already put 3 friend as your trusted contact, or your phone number, your only chance after you click 'forgot password' is identify 10 pics of your friends which can be repeated several times. Other than that, good bye old Facebook.
12-29-2013, 08:52 AM

If you Can Not Remember Even your Email Address your Out of Luck you Will Not Be Able to Get Back Into your Account
12-29-2013, 09:08 AM

1. Ask one of your Facebook friends to look at the About page of your timeline and send you the email address listed in the Contact Info section.

2. Try entering every email address or mobile number you've owned (one at a time). You may have added an email address or mobile number to your account and forgotten about it.

3. Enter your username. Your username is your personalized Facebook URL:

4. If you don't know your username, ask a friend to go to your timeline and send you the username in the URL.

5. Try entering variations of your name, just in case you signed up using a nickname.

6. If you’re asked to enter a friend’s name, try a variety of friends if the first friend you try doesn't locate an account. Remember to enter your friend’s full name, not just their first name.

If above method is not working try this link

https://www.facebook.com/hacked