This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can't anyone have instagram now? Is there a way I can get one?
12-29-2013, 03:43 PM
Why can't anyone have instagram now? Is there a way I can get one?
I really want one!!! I tried to log in but I couldn't. I found a similiar question and a very good answer which had a program. I downloaded the program but I couldn't install it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2013, 03:47 PM

there is no need to download a program... if you fall for that, you are actually installing a virus

keep in mind that you have to be at least 13 years old, you have to be honest about your age, and you cannot create more than one of them, which means if you created one before, and are trying to create a new one, they will catch on to you breaking the rules

you realize that websites have rules, right? and you cannot just ignore the rules, right?

Ads

12-29-2013, 03:54 PM

Because Instagram is Not Available For Everyone

Instagram is Available For Iphones ipod Touch and Android If you Do Not Have One of those Devices than you Can Not Have Instagram

Any Program Of That is Going to Give your Computer a Virus i Would Not Recommend Installing it

If you Have One of Those Devices Download the App And From There you Can Sign Up For One