This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i become popular on facebook?
12-29-2013, 10:55 PM
How can i become popular on facebook?
I spend all day on facebook, it means everything to me. But everytime I post a status update I never get any likes. I want to be like those people who get 5 plus likes and have 150 or more friends. I have 73 friends which is good but I'm trying to be super more popular so I can start getting chicks and stuff. I got good pics too of like me kickin it at the zoo, of me feeding my fish and chillin in the back yard with some homies. I don't understand help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2013, 11:00 PM

stop being ugly .

Ads

12-29-2013, 11:02 PM

If you are a cute girl,just upload your nice photos.
You will be popular
If you are a boy,share some useful or funny things
12-29-2013, 11:14 PM

girls will think you are a creep if you talk to them on facebook.

Facebook is a website designed to connect people with their real life friends.

People on facebook live in constat fear of being kidnapped, thats why they are paranoic about anyone adding them or talking to them if they dont previously know you.

You have to be really handsome for girls to add you on facebook.
12-29-2013, 11:29 PM

Try to increase no. of friends and tag them in your statuses and pics.
Don't always post about yourself, but also about others( like friends, family)
I hope it works
12-29-2013, 11:33 PM

You're problem is that you seem to have no life whatsoever if you spend your time on facebook. Get a life and don't be concerned about "likes" Being popular on facebook is worth less than even nothing
12-29-2013, 11:46 PM

1st make sure to pay attention to whos all on at the time you post stuff some of your friends probably never even see your post
2nd visit other peoples pages more often and like there statuses itll make the program automatically show your statuses in their news feed more often
3rd thrive off of other peoples post u kno that are getting alot of likes or comments, comment on them or like them, always like and compliment girls pictures of themselves when they post them but only when they post them unless its a profile pic or they will think you were creeping theyre photos
and lastly tag your close friends in post relevant to them like if you were hanging out with whoever yesterday tag them in it so it draws more attention to you and whoever thinks they are cool will know your cool too
goodluck w the ladies bro!
12-29-2013, 11:54 PM

Try to get some loyal friends. Search for your loved ones on facebook, they will like your each post Smile
12-30-2013, 12:10 AM

Being Popular is Not Easy if your Not Getting Likes on your Stuff on Facebook People May Not Be Interested in What your Posting Maybe Try Posting Something Else

i Would Really Not Recommend Trying to Become Popular Tho Its a Lot of Work And Facebook is Not Really a Popularity Contest Even Tho Some People Think it is its a Place to Connect With Friends and Family That you Know in Real Life
12-30-2013, 12:13 AM

Keep updating good status and photos will make you popular