This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook page - "talking about this" number keeps dropping?
12-30-2013, 10:32 AM
Facebook page - "talking about this" number keeps dropping?
I have a comedy meme page that appears to be dying. In terms of gaining new "likes" I've done well, gaining 50+ new likes the past two weeks. But what troubles me is the "talking about this" number. Two weeks ago it was over 650, now it's just under 400. I haven't changed anything, I always post consistently, twice a day, at morning and at night. In terms of content, it hasn't gotten bad (obviously I would lose fans), it has been solid good and okay posts.

In each individual post, where I used to get 30-50 likes on average, now I'm lucky to get even 20. Lately Facebook has been trying to recommend me to either pay to advertise my page or promote my posts. Since I have refused to pay for the sake of not annoying my fans with ads (and I never post links to likes.com or other 3rd party content sites like other pages do to make money), I think Facebook is intentionally not showing my posts to fans (only 500 out of 5,000 actually see my posts at best) because I don't want to create revenue for my page, it's purely just for fun.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2013, 10:38 AM

yaar there is no such issue with facebook . These days people on facebook are liking many pages so due to this all the pages statuses doesn't appear in their newsfeed . So people who frequently like your posts only can see your posts in their newsfeed and people who are inactive with your page doesn't . So ask them to visit your page frequently . Regarding fall in PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THIS count may be, you reduced the frequency of your posts , comments for your posts are decreased . Thats it yaar

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply