This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does facebook games is free or really cost money?
12-31-2013, 05:10 AM
Does facebook games is free or really cost money?
I really don't know which one is true some people said to play games on Facebook is free some said it cost money. My husband said he play games in publishing clearing house and then later on he's on Facebook. I asked him why you are in Facebook if you're playing in PCH. He can spend money anytime he wants because one of his bank account he won't let me access. Do you think it does cost money to play games on facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2013, 05:17 AM

Hey there,
certainly most of games are FREE
but some games are ON MONEY,
By premium account you can get More features and COINS, and many Great Things,

Ads

12-31-2013, 05:22 AM

It's doesn't cost money to play Facebook games but if you want to get all the advantages then you will have to pay money. I play Facebook games but do not pay I keep myself from falling into their trap. They try and try to make you pay for example:
I play candy crush saga and when you run out of lives they ask you to get more for 'only' $0.99 I'm sorry but I just don't find it necessary to waste preciouse money on a silly game.
12-31-2013, 05:35 AM

PCH and Facebook are 2 entirely different websites. Facebook is for for social networking and the games are free.but you also have the choice to buy some things on the games on face book. It doesn't mean you have to.
12-31-2013, 05:46 AM

Some facebook games are free and some games will need money to plan. But in free games also it will ask for the money.