This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If my boyfriend blocked her on facebook would it still show this? *details below*?
12-31-2013, 08:00 AM
If my boyfriend blocked her on facebook would it still show this? *details below*?
Okay I'm not a psycho girlfriend I have a reason to be doing this. Anyways, my boyfriend said he blocked this girl on Facebook that I had asked him to block for multiple reasons. So if I look at his old photo it still shows that she likes it and if I go to her pictures it still shows that he likes some of them. Like his name will be there (ex. John Doe and 3 others like this photo. Him being John Doe.) Would that still show for me since I have them both as a friend or did he not actually block her? Easy 10 pts. Thank you Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2013, 08:01 AM

It will still show(:
If you block someone on facebook, it doesn't remove every single aspect of them; it doesn't make up unable to see everything they've like or commented on or something, it just keeps it from appearing on your newsfeed, or letting them contact you. ^__^

Ads

12-31-2013, 08:13 AM

You might as well give up relationships all together if you're that insecure to begin with. Until you get rid of your problem, you won't ever have a long lasting relationship.
12-31-2013, 08:18 AM

if you are using YOUR profile to look at things, you will still be able to see them, because YOU didnt block her, HE did

blocking someone doesnt delete anything, it just makes it so those two people cannot see anything from the other - everyone else can still see all of the old activity
12-31-2013, 08:32 AM

You don't trust him so why exactly are you still in this relationship?