This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook is Overrated?
12-31-2013, 09:05 AM
Facebook is Overrated?
All of my classmates and friends have it and they always tell me to create an account. I have this very close friend who says that I shouldn't have a FB account 'cause it's stupid and overrated but she has it too. I have friends who said they'll never gonna create one but now they have. I don't get why everyone has it and most of them are even addicted to it. Frankly,I think it's alright to contact family members or friends you don't see a lot,but to just show yourself and be popular in school? Dumb. What do you think? Does anyone else feel the way I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2013, 09:20 AM

Its overrated but shouldnt stop you from using it... its only used to catch up with friends.

Ads

12-31-2013, 09:28 AM

FB is a zoo
12-31-2013, 09:36 AM

I don't feel that a person should get a Face Book
account just to please, and be in the in crowd.
I have a Face Book account. I go on it about two
times per/week for about 10 minutes to see what
my kids, and grand kids have been up to. Then I
know some people that sit on Face Book all day,
and half of the night.
12-31-2013, 09:53 AM

Some People May Think its Over Rated But i Dont Stop That From Getting me to Go on Facebook Its Basically A Way of Connecting With Friends and Family That you Know in Real Life Some People Tho Dont Use the Site The Way it Should Be They use it as a Show off

A Lot of People Are Addicted to Facebook But They Cant Help it Tho its a Good Social Networking Site