This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why don't I have many followers on Instagram or Twitter?
12-31-2013, 11:39 AM
Why don't I have many followers on Instagram or Twitter?
Hi can anyone please tell my why I don't have many followers on Twitter or Instagram? On Twitter I have 191 followers, which I know is better than some people but my friend who has also got twitter has like 205 followers and Ive had twitter at least a couple of years before her. I try to tweet either interesting or slight funny, sarcastic tweets (like a lot of people do who have lots of followers) but it doesn't seem to get me anywhere! She always just tweets random stuff that you wouldn't think would get any attention! Its so weird!

However I do have a sub question that applies for both Twitter and Instagram, I have noticed that it does seem to help if you are really good looking or is that just me?

Ive read and followed all the tips on the internet of how to get more followers but nothing works! Sad

If it helps my Twitter is; http://www.twitter.com/Robert_Kidner

Also that same sort of thing applies for Instagram, Ive got 236 followers which I know is better than some people but it seems like people who like my photos have like 2000 followers etc and I cant seem to see why! Can anyone help me here? I try really hard to take good photos not just random blurry images but still I have to use a lot of hashtags.

My Instagram is; http://instagram.com/rob_2506

Thanks so much any help or opinions based my on profiles!
Much appreciated
Rob.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2013, 11:53 AM

save yourself and ton of time and do things safely by visiting safesttwitterfollowers.com they have instagram too and can set you up right.

Ads

12-31-2013, 11:55 AM

The best way to get followers on Twitter is to promote others. Visit their profile and if they have a website listed, go to the site, read some of their posts and then comment on them on Twitter. Some sites will have a Twitter link that you can just tweet from their site.
Here's an example of a Tweet I did a few days ago after reading a post by Giselle about a period of crisis.

Hi Giselle, @GiselleRondo I agree with you about getting through a period of crisis by writing, good luck to you.

She thanked me and then followed me. It takes a little bit of work, but you'll meet some interesting people this way.
Good Luck!