This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to create a e-book?
12-31-2013, 04:21 PM
How to create a e-book?
I am using Microsoft Windows operating system.My MS Word and excel is of Windows 2007 category.Can I make a e-book myself ?

And how can I upload it on my blog?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2013, 04:22 PM

You simply need to save the Word document as a PDF.
If you are using Office 2007, when you'll try to save the file as PDF for the first time, you will be instructed to download a plugin from the Microsoft website which will allow you to do so.

If you are using Office 2010/2013, there is no need for the extra plugin, since it is already built into this version of Word.

Once saved, it can be edited with Word or any other PDF editor, and can be viewed by almost all modern browsers and mobile phones, and on PC by using Acrobat Reader.

If you wish to upload it to your blog, simply find a free hosting service online, upload it there and publish the link to it on your blog. If your blog runs on a private server you own or on an FTP (shared hosting) that you have, you can upload it there and publish the link in the same way.

Ads

12-31-2013, 04:35 PM

you can create a eBook easily with the steps below and add the link to your Blog:

1. make a clear picture of what your eBook is going to be

2. you can make your eBook with your favorite text editor, initially don't spend time on formatting, concentrate on content, leave spaces for images

3. if you happen to know HTML then you can turn your eBook into a website, add images and content using the styling

4. to convert your doc into a complete eBook you can use compilers like eBook Maestro and make it a complete electronic book

5. boost sales, promote free trial and then make people buy the whole product
> boost sales with ads on sidebar or on your blog
> promote your eBook on different e-commerce sites