This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Relationship Status Help?
12-31-2013, 07:06 PM
Facebook Relationship Status Help?
So this guy I met two days ago asked me out and tagged me in a relationship status. Now everyone thinks we are dating and it won't let me untag myself. When ever I edit my profile, it says I'm single but on his profile and timeline it says he is in a relationship with me. It's really weird and I just want to remove it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2013, 07:10 PM

Unless you approve the "relationship status" it is not official.

Check on anyone else's Facebook page. I bet it will say that you are still single. The only place it says you in a relationship is on his account, because he said he is in a relationship with you. But if you didn't confirm it then it won't say it anywhere else.

Ads

12-31-2013, 07:26 PM

Go to the your profile again where the status is appeared, change it. Other wise go to activity log on your profile and find out the tag of that person. Untagged the status. It should be in pending if set the privacy on your profile.

If any query, ask without hesitation.
12-31-2013, 07:43 PM

I don't know how this happened because you need to confirm the relationship status you are tagged in. Is there any chance that you did it without looking at what you were approving?

Now, you can't delete this from HIS profile; he has to do that.

I know you didn't ask, but, if you accepted his date, I hope that you cancel it. He's way too needy and sounds like he can be easily obsessed, which can be a dangerous thing in a dating situation.
12-31-2013, 07:48 PM

Sorry I thought this was important, who cares?