This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex stalks my facebook profile, what should I do?
01-01-2014, 03:27 AM
My ex stalks my facebook profile, what should I do?
My ex and I broke up on bad terms. I could not deal with her selfishness, her disrespect for our relationship and how she refused to get rid of perverted friends on her facebook wall telling her daily nasty things like they were masturbating to her pictures and how they wanted to have sex with her. I found no humor in this and told her she needed to tell them to stop. She also had a bad habit of keeping guys she broke up with really closeby, keeping tabs on them for whatever reason, I guess she had a hard time letting go of anyone that was once in her life and meant something. But with all that being said, I felt tired of being just another toy for her to play with so I made her decide what was more important to her, my genuine love or the nasty comments she would get from her perverted friends that wanted in her pants. Well, she dumped me.

After a few weeks of us trying the friendship route, things got ugly. She started flirting with me more than she did when we were together. She would be kind of over the top at times on messenger, drunk dialing me and hitting on me. I felt really upset about this, being I was being clearly lead on. I finally after a few weeks of this said it was ridiculous and she apparently had feelings and we should work things out. She played more games with me and said she wants to be single a while longer, which what she kept saying the entire time. Its like "I want you, just not right now. I wanna have my fun first, so wait around for me" I was sick of this and I wanted no more of it.

She got angry at this, blocked me from her accounts, deleted my number, blocked me from Skype, Twitter, you name it. Then she started dating a supposed friend of mine, who was just waiting to stab me in the back. He always wanted her and she had no attraction towards him, ever. She is now "with" him but facebook only, being he lives 1000 miles away from her. He is a very weird person, very obsessive, very clingy, makes her pictures his cover photos, etc. Anyways, with that out of the way, I thought it was over between us completely. Well, no. I find out later that she was still watching me. She was talking to me on a fake profile that was supposedly a friend but really was her. She had friends watching my page, she would make fake profiles and add me or have friends do the same, to watch me and this creeped me out. I don't know who is real and who is not on my page anymore, and who could either be her or watching me for her. She admitted to a mutual friend when she was drunk that she stalks my page still. We had a lot of mutual friends and anyone could be giving her info. Why is she watching me, stalking my page, keeping tabs on me and asking around about me if she is supposedly DONE with me? This is not helping my healing process, for if she says she is done, she needs to leave me be to heal. But no, I have to hear about how she said this on her wall, or said that, or how on a friend's wall she picked at me and said something mean to get my attention. I am not sure what to do here, why she bothered blocking me so I can't see what she is doing but she finds ways of knowing full well what is going on in my life. What can I do about this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 03:38 AM

Heres what i recommend...Call the police and report her for stalking. They cannot do much but most likely they can made a report of the issue incase it gets out of hand.

Delete your Facebook for a month or two...I had the same issue as much as you probably do not want to delete it, its going to help. She will get sick of searching for you when she's realizing that your profile isn't coming up.

Don't make the wrong move and start drama with her that can lead into harassment if she is really trying to be that person.

All these things have happened to me...Don't let it get to you because that is her main goal. She wants you to know shes looking at all your stuff and she wants to know that its effecting you and making you go crazy. Dont take it to heart. Just block her and block her friends or just simply delete your facebook for a month or two

Ads

01-01-2014, 03:45 AM

nail her a few times and then be all like. hey, im done. that's it. why did you break up with a freak anyways??? I love a stalker. fuck I would love anyone that would love me....except fat chicks, tired of them adding me on facebook telling me im special to them cuz they can confide in me.
01-01-2014, 03:55 AM

ok man i'll say it once. shes the typical attention whore type and shes toying with you. no matter what she says shes only pissed that you dont give her attention and wants to feel like she's in control.i dont think shes very concerned about feelings and shit like these....and about my advice....if it bothers you so damn much delete your fuckin profile and move on. its just a damned page no need to make a big fuss bout it. you can always make a new one with a fake name and add only people you trust and meet in real life...