This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook! please help!?
01-01-2014, 07:28 AM
facebook! please help!?
i have more that 13 role-play account on facebook every two days or something there is a privacy check , verify your identity some of them got blocked for 30 days i don't understand why i don't send any friend requests , is there anyway to lift them ? and some of them need a phone number i don't have 13 mobiles only 3 so what shall i do ? is there anyway to verify my identity without a phone number ? or is there anyway to stop that secretury check , it's really sucks i hate that , so please help me , thanks :*

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 07:31 AM

Dont send request those people who are unknown to u.

Ads

01-01-2014, 07:39 AM

i have the same problem *o* , i dunno what to do T^T
01-01-2014, 07:53 AM

You Are Sending Friend Requests To People And They May Be Marking it as They Dont Know you you may Not Realize it you Can Not Lift those Blocks They Stay in Place So you Have to Wait til the 30 Days Are Up If There is Some Kind of Check Point you Have to Go Through it For Security Reasons

If Facebook is Doing Stuff Like that Most Likely it is Detecting that you May Be Breaking the Rules