This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does mean when a Facebook account has been deactivated for months but a new picture has appeared?
01-01-2014, 10:20 AM
What does mean when a Facebook account has been deactivated for months but a new picture has appeared?
This account has been deactivated for at least 11 months on my Facebook account but I never removed them off my friend's list. Anyways I saw a new facebook profile picture of them on my friend's list today what does that mean? Do they have a new account?
-I am unable to search for them due to the deactivation of the account
- Is it possible they could have a new account with a different name?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 10:23 AM

If they had created a new account then they would have to send you friend request to get into your friend list. The chances are that they just updated their profile pic and once again deactivated their account or they have blocked you. But there is a privacy feature which limits on who can find you over fb by using ur personal details. If they have created a new account and set that feature to friends only then you won't able to find them. I suggest you contact them personally and ask about it.
Gud luck

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply