This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do I do about a girl who flirst with everyone?
01-01-2014, 10:40 AM
What do I do about a girl who flirst with everyone?
So I met this girl a couple nights ago, and we really connected. We talked for a couple hours, and really enjoyed each other's company, and she was really flirty/touchy with me, but she was also very flirty/touchy with everyone. There was 2 other guys there, only one of which I really think would be competing with me for her, and he just broke up with a girl who is is practically in love with. All three of us agreed that this girl was extremely attractive as soon as she left.

Well, I sort of "stalked" her twitter (what like you've never done that) and she wrote something about someone being the best guy she has ever met, with a pretty telling hashtag, and then deleted it about half and hour, and retweeted saying that she had the greatest night ever.

I was with her all night, so she had to be talking about one of us three, and I would like to think it is me, but with the way she continues to flirt/touch everyone, I have absolutely no idea anymore.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 10:53 AM

Flirting is pretty normal, I would not make much of it. Ignore it.

If things get serious between the two of you, then it would be a concern.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply