This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook question PLEASE ANSWER?
01-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Facebook question PLEASE ANSWER?
So i recieved an emaik from facebook sayingthey are updating soon and making changes. They gave a link whuch explains further detail and this is something that is really concerning me and making me worried: "As part of a legal settlement, we agreed to further explain how we may use your name, profile picture, content and information in connection with ads or commercial content." I also scrolled down to the comments and everyone is saying how they dont want their personal information to be used in advertising.
Now i dont understand whats going on. Why would facebook use our pictures and info to randomly advertise when its private information. Im really worried this is going to happen. Or has everyone got it wrong? Please say if you got this email and if you have please explain what on earth is going on.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 08:17 PM

I didn't get an email like that. Be careful it might be another site that's pretending to be facebook to use your private information. Don't let them use it.

Ads

01-01-2014, 08:18 PM

I didn't receive any emails like that, sounds like spam to me.